Are you an Oklahoma patient ready to get started? It’s quick & easy online. Click here.
Are you an Out-of-State Visiting Patient needing a Temporary Card? Click here.
Chronic Docs was the first medical cannabis telemedicine scheduling service that is available 7 days a week, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Chronic Docs is part of the Chronic Brands in Oklahoma. Our “Tele Doc” Service offers Virtual doctor visits with Oklahoma Board Certified Doctors who are approved through the OMMA. Patients who would like the convenience of seeing a doctor from the comfort of their own home are encouraged to use our services. Chronic Docs is a Scheduling and Facilitating Firm that works with multiple doctors all over the State of Oklahoma. Our goal is to help everyone who may not be able to drive out to a doctor site still have an opportunity to be seen by a Licensed Physician, schedule their face to face virtual doctors appointment, get evaluated by the OMMA Approved Physician and easily obtain their MMJ Patient Card. The Chronic Docs Representatives will help you with all your paperwork and uploads into the OMMA System to ensure that you can get your medical card in 14 days or less.
Ready to get started? It’s quick, easy, and 100% virtual online. Fill out the Patient Pre-Registration Form to get started today!
Official Qualifications for a Medical Cannabis Card
Oklahoma residents with eligible conditions may qualify for a standard medical marijuana card. Meanwhile, out-of-state visitors with medical cannabis cards from their home states can apply for a temporary license. Oklahoma doesn’t impose a list of qualifying conditions on doctors. Instead, they can recommend marijuana on the same basis as with any other medication.
The conditions that most often qualify for cannabis medicine include:
- Chronic pain
- Cachexia and wasting syndrome
- Severe nausea
- Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Muscle spasms
- Crohn’s disease
- Terminal illness
- Neuropathic pain disorders
- Anorexia and bulimia
Patients: what do you need for your Virtual Patient Recommendation?
- Smart Phone or Computer
- Video capabilities with volume on your smartphone or computer
- Picture of your State ID or License from Oklahoma (non-Oklahoma IDs will not be accepted)
– Front and back pic ID
- If you have Medicare or Medicaid need a picture of front and back of card
- Debit Card or Credit Card
- Valid Email address that you can log into and check messages
- Picture that meets requirements on OMMA
- Doctor fee-Due and payable to Chronic Docs by Debit or Credit Card
- $22.50 State OMMA Fee (if you have Medicaid or Medicare)-payable to OMMA on their site OR
- $105 State OMMA Fee (if you have NO insurance)-payable to OMMA on their site