Get Your Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card Online Quick & Easy
Are you an Oklahoma patient ready to get started? It’s quick & easy online. Click here.
Are you an Out-of-State Visiting Patient needing a Temporary Card? Click here.
Getting an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card is a quick and easy process that involves speaking with a doctor via video chat and filling out an online state patient license application. To begin, you will fill out our Patient Pre-Registration form above, then one of our Canna Representatives will contact you to help you walk through our quick and easy online process.
Chronic Docs was the first medical cannabis telemedicine scheduling service that offers virtual doctor visits with Oklahoma Board Certified Doctors who are approved through the OMMA from the comfort of your own home. We take pride in helping patients get to see a doctor online easily and affordably to get their Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority, Patient Card.
100% Telemedicine, Get Your Oklahoma Medical Card Online!
We offer the convenience of seeing a doctor 100% from the comfort of your own home! No need to leave home!
Chronic Docs is a Scheduling and Facilitating Firm that works with multiple doctors all over the State of Oklahoma. Our goal is to help everyone who may not be able to drive out to a doctor site still have an opportunity to be seen by a Licensed Physician, schedule their face to face virtual doctor appointment, get evaluated by the OMMA Approved Physician and easily obtain their MMJ Patient Card. The Chronic Docs Representatives will help you with all your paperwork and uploads into the OMMA System to ensure that you can get your medical card in 14 days or less.
Ready to get started? It’s quick, easy, and 100% virtual online. Fill out the Patient Pre-Registration Form to get started today!
Official Qualifications for an Oklahoma Medical Cannabis Card
Oklahoma residents with eligible conditions may qualify for a standard medical marijuana card. Meanwhile, out-of-state visitors with medical cannabis cards from their home states can apply for a temporary license. Oklahoma doesn’t impose a list of qualifying conditions on doctors. Instead, they can recommend marijuana on the same basis as with any other medication.
Unlike other medical marijuana states, Oklahoma does not have a specific list required of qualifying conditions for recommending medical cannabis. Your doctor will evaluate your reason for seeking alternative medication during your video appointment.
The conditions that most often qualify for cannabis medicine include:
- Chronic pain
- Cachexia and wasting syndrome
- Severe nausea
- Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Muscle spasms
- Crohn’s disease
- Terminal illness
- Neuropathic pain disorders
- Anorexia and bulimia
- Any other chronic or persistent medical symptom that substantially limits the ability of the person to conduct one or more major life activities based on the doctor’s discretion.
Patients: what do you need for your Virtual Patient Recommendation?
- Smart Phone, Tablet, or Computer with a webcam that allows video access
- Picture of your State ID or License from Oklahoma (non-Oklahoma IDs will not be accepted)
– Front and back pic ID
- If you have Medicare or Medicaid need a picture of front and back of the card
- Debit Card or Credit Card
- Valid Email address that you can log into and check messages
- Picture that meets requirements on OMMA
- Doctor fee-Due and payable to Chronic Docs by Debit or Credit Card
- $22.50 State OMMA Fee (if you have Medicaid or Medicare)-payable to OMMA on their site OR
- $105 State OMMA Fee (if you have NO insurance)-payable to OMMA on their site