Per the OMMA-The following information is required about a temporary adult patient license FOR OUT OF STATE APPLICANTS you will need:

  • Full name
  • Residence and mailing address
  • Date of birth
  • Telephone number and email address
  • Information about the out-of-state medical marijuana license
  • Patient signature dated within 30 days of the application date

What documentation do I need to provide in the application?

The following documentation is required for the application:

  • Out-of-state medical marijuana license (digital, color copy of the front and back)
  • Proof of identity (digital, color copy of one of the following):
    • State-issued driver’s license (front and back)
    • State-issued identification card (front and back)
    • U.S. passport or other photo identification issued by the U.S government
  • A clear, color, full-face digital photograph

To obtain a temporary 30 day Medical Marijuana Licensee you must submit a valid out-of-state medical marijuana license (card) along with a valid form of identification. The states listed below are those that we have seen cards for and have been able to approve; there are other states that have a valid card as well. We recommend checking with the issuing state’s medical marijuana program to determine what they provide to their approved patients.

  • Arkansas- actual card with a picture
  • Arizona- actual card with a picture
  • New Mexico- actual card, no picture
  • Washington (state)- actual card with picture
  • California- actual card with picture and must be from State of California Department of Public Health – cards from a physician are not acceptable
  • Colorado- paper card, no picture
  • Florida- actual card with picture
  • Hawaii- actual card no picture
  • Maryland- actual card no picture
  • Massachusetts- actual card no picture
  • Pennsylvania-actual card no picture
  • Missouri- digital card, no picture (licensees can send the picture of the digital card or download it and upload it to their application

Application fees are non-refundable so please advise those that apply that the OMMA will not refund any fees if the card they supply is not a medical marijuana patient card from their state. Temporary Oklahoma cards are valid for 30 days. 

Click the link below to see what states are NOT Approved- States such as Texas and other non-approved states are NOT eligible to request a temporary 30 day card from Oklahoma.

Ready to get your Out-of-State Visiting Patient Card? Click the button below.