Per the OMMA-The following information is required about a temporary adult patient license FOR OUT OF STATE APPLICANTS you will need:
- Full name
- Residence and mailing address
- Date of birth
- Telephone number and email address
- Information about the out-of-state medical marijuana license
- Patient signature dated within 30 days of the application date
What documentation do I need to provide in the application?
The following documentation is required for the application:
- Out-of-state medical marijuana license (digital, color copy of the front and back)
- Proof of identity (digital, color copy of one of the following):
- State-issued driver’s license (front and back)
- State-issued identification card (front and back)
- U.S. passport or other photo identification issued by the U.S government
- A clear, color, full-face digital photograph
To obtain a temporary 30 day Medical Marijuana Licensee you must submit a valid out-of-state medical marijuana license (card) along with a valid form of identification. The states listed below are those that we have seen cards for and have been able to approve; there are other states that have a valid card as well. We recommend checking with the issuing state’s medical marijuana program to determine what they provide to their approved patients.
- Arkansas- actual card with a picture
- Arizona- actual card with a picture
- New Mexico- actual card, no picture
- Washington (state)- actual card with picture
- California- actual card with picture and must be from State of California Department of Public Health – cards from a physician are not acceptable
- Colorado- paper card, no picture
- Florida- actual card with picture
- Hawaii- actual card no picture
- Maryland- actual card no picture
- Massachusetts- actual card no picture
- Pennsylvania-actual card no picture
- Missouri- digital card, no picture (licensees can send the picture of the digital card or download it and upload it to their application
Application fees are non-refundable so please advise those that apply that the OMMA will not refund any fees if the card they supply is not a medical marijuana patient card from their state. Temporary Oklahoma cards are valid for 30 days.
Click the link below to see what states are NOT Approved- States such as Texas and other non-approved states are NOT eligible to request a temporary 30 day card from Oklahoma.